In Session 16 with Monica, we discuss how the work you do is different than the marketing you do (and why understanding this difference makes sales SO much easier!), good practices for converting with ease (and serving more effectively), and why you’ve got to stop making yourself wrong as you grow in your biz.
Here’s how it all goes down:
- How to become an expert in your field (& where your expertise actually lies)
- Why the work you do is different than the marketing you do (hint: understanding and embodying this difference will make sales so much easier!)
- What to do if you keep overthinking or waiting to “know enough” or “be ready” (& how to start taking action instead)
- How to move sales away from messenger or DMs and onto 1:1 calls (so you can serve and sell more efficiently)
- Good practices for converting intensives into longer coaching packages
- How to use your content plan to pick a topic for your next event or challenge
- When it’s okay to tweak things in your biz so that you can continue to move forward
- Why you’ve got to stop making yourself wrong if you want to keep growing
Are you ready to transform your business (and life!)? Book a Discovery Call with me here.