In Session 15 with Monica, we discuss why constantly thinking about *not* having what you want is holding you back (and how one small shift helped Monica receive a random $2k check in the mail AND sign a new client) plus the real truth about market research, niching, and promoting in your biz.
Here’s how it all goes down:
- The 3 P’s (patience, persistence, and permission) and why they get you BIG results as a coach and/or business owner
- Why constantly thinking about *not* having what you want is holding you back (and the shift that led to a random $2k check in the mail AND a new client)
- How to be more present for your life and biz (& why calendaring is one of my favorite things to help you better invest in the future results you desire)
- The mindset and strategy of getting more sign ups when promoting your next challenge
- The #1 focus of your marketing needs to be *this* (plus a story about Sarah Blakely)
- The 2 things we often forget when doing market research
- How to figure out YOUR thing so you can serve from that place and stop confusing yourself and your audience (plus the permission to shift this over time like I did)
- The real truth about niching in your biz and how to get clients because of it
Have you benefited from listening to this journey on LITerally?
(I’d love to hear about it!)