In Session 12 with Monica, we discuss how running events can help your biz, why what you’re doing to sell right now is probably only scratching the surface and how to go deeper, a powerful reminder that came thanks to a $28 face powder, and the place where all the results (and sales) show up!
Here’s how it all goes down:
- How running 1 event per month can blow up your biz (and also how to know when to pull back)
- The importance of knowing where your time is going and investing it wisely
- How serving people for free can transform your mindset and help you step into being a coach with clients
- The powerful reminder that comes from a $28 face powder that will blow your mind
- Why what you’re doing to sell right now is probably only scratching the surface and how to go deeper
- How to plan for regular challenges in your biz while still getting consistent results
- Your audience pays attention to what you tell them to pay attention to (and how to use that to your advantage to make bank)
- This is the place where all the results show up and the clients roll in
Have you benefited from listening to this journey on LITerally?
(I’d love to hear about it!)