In Session 10 with Monica, we discuss how to yield the biggest results from your mindset practice, the power of going deep on your strategy rather than wide, and how to make sure you’re running a business and not a to-do list in order to make more money now. I’m so excited about this episode because it highlights the reason I wanted to share the entirety of a coaching relationship. In other words, this is the stuff that doesn’t usually get shown along the path to success (until now)!
Here’s how it all goes down:
- Why I relate mindset work to a daily vitamin you gotta keep taking and how to yield the biggest results from your practice
- When it’s great to feel impatient vs. when it becomes a hindrance to your biz
- The power of going DEEP on your strategy rather than going wide
- How to make sure you’re running a business and not a to-do list in order to make more money
- What’s actually happening when you feel like “things come super easy to me” in other areas of your life
- Why it’s crucial to let go of pressure-filled timelines for success if you actually WANT success
- How to stay empowered while pursuing your goals
Have you benefited from listening to this journey on LITerally?
(I’d love to hear about it!)