In Session 7 with Monica, we discuss what to do when it feels like you’re not getting conversions, how to sell and communicate how you can help in a way that feels good to you and your clients, and moving through client objections by working through your own. We’re talking debt, bad business investments, and trusting YOUR ability to make good decisions and support clients through stuck points.
Here’s how it all breaks down:
- What to do when you’re not getting conversions
- How to sell and communicate how you can help in a way that feels good to you and your clients
- What to do if you’re hearing the same objections over and over again
- How to come to terms with debt and bad business investments
- What it looks like to create a replicable process (+ how fast it should happen)
- How to work with clients through the stuck points and why THIS is where the magic happens
- The importance of daily mindset work + giving your brain something to focus on
- How to prep BEFORE a call so that you show up ready to serve + sell
Have you benefited from listening to this journey on LITerally?
(I’d love to hear about it!)