Jessi Honard is a story-teller, teacher, and all-around word nerd. She’s a serial entrepreneur with a passion for helping high-achieving, ground-breaking entrepreneurs who want to change the world. Jessi helps them take ownership of their stories and share them through personality-driven copy that creates big results, earns more income, and facilitates deep connections.
In this masterclass, Jessi taught us about How to Use Positioning to Create and Carry a Consistent Brand Message Across all Platforms and Content.
- Why knowing yourself is the key to positioning
- What my copy character is and what Jessi’s is
- How my mom thought I wrote my latest website copy (hint: Jessi did!)
- Why community is so important for positioning yourself and staying clear and consistent in your brand
- How to incorporate the “so what” question into your value proposition, and all of your copy/content
- What Nike does that resonates with us all
- How to build know, like, and trust at rapid speeds